Greetings!
My name is Kirsten Wee. I am very excited to be embarking on this journey with all of you. I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Within the next year I will be finishing up my undergraduate degree at Loyola University of New Orleans. Currently, I am majoring in Sociology with a minor in African and African American Studies. I was born into, baptized, confirmed and have grown up at Grace Lutheran Church in New Orleans.
A few of my passions in life include traveling and working with children. Over the past few summers I have been working at the Whelan Childcare center at Loyola University of New Orleans. I have had the blessed opportunity to travel all over the world including spending a semester abroad at Stellenbosch University near Cape Town, South Africa.
I have been involved in my youth group at Grace among other activities through out the ELCA’s Texas-Louisiana Gulf Coast Synod. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with the transportation team during the 2009 Youth Gathering in New Orleans. Through this opportunity I was able to meet many more Lutherans from around the country than I thought possible.
I am incredibly excited to embark on this journey with all of you!
My name is Kirsten Wee. I am very excited to be embarking on this journey with all of you. I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Within the next year I will be finishing up my undergraduate degree at Loyola University of New Orleans. Currently, I am majoring in Sociology with a minor in African and African American Studies. I was born into, baptized, confirmed and have grown up at Grace Lutheran Church in New Orleans.
A few of my passions in life include traveling and working with children. Over the past few summers I have been working at the Whelan Childcare center at Loyola University of New Orleans. I have had the blessed opportunity to travel all over the world including spending a semester abroad at Stellenbosch University near Cape Town, South Africa.
I have been involved in my youth group at Grace among other activities through out the ELCA’s Texas-Louisiana Gulf Coast Synod. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with the transportation team during the 2009 Youth Gathering in New Orleans. Through this opportunity I was able to meet many more Lutherans from around the country than I thought possible.
I am incredibly excited to embark on this journey with all of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment