I am Alex Norden I attend Texas
Lutheran University. I will be a sophomore studying education. I grew up at Advent Lutheran Church in
Houston. I have babysat most of my life and love to work with kids and help
them achieve their goals. I am currently a swim coach and will continue that
along with my internship and my summer courses while I am home for the summer.
I have been involved with the synod for years doing volunteer
work and now I am working in the synod office. I cannot wait to see what the
future has in store for me. My
first big task was trying to figure out how to work in an office. I have never
worked in an office where my parents did work. I was not sure on what to wear or even what I would be
doing. This week has been full
of
small victories and some challenges as I settle in to my daily schedule.
So far, I have really enjoyed my time at the office and look
forward to what is to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment